Samuel completed both his Bachelor of Kinesiology and Master of Physical Therapy at the University of British Columbia (UBC). He is passionate in expanding his knowledge and continues to do so year by year. He is bilingual in English and Cantonese.
Samuel enjoys working with working with people of all different ages and activity levels. He believes in equipping his clients with the tools to take an active role in their rehabilitation through self-management and future injury prevention. Samuel uses a multifaceted approach involving education, manual therapy, electrophysical modalities, and activity-specific exercise prescriptions to work with his clients towards their goals . He has a keen interest in orthopedics, high-performance sports, and chronic pain.
In his spare time, he is an active participant in badminton, dodgeball, and ultimate frisbee tournaments and leagues. He also has a passion for music, as he grew up playing the piano and has completed both his performance and teaching diplomas.
- Master of Physical Therapy, UBC
- Bachelor of Kinesiology, UBC
- CAFCI (Certified by the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute)
- Certified Chan Gunn IMS (CGIMS)
- Certified Complete Concussion Management Practitioner
- Canadian Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy, Level II
- Dynamic Ultrasound Imaging
- Vestibular Rehabilitation